This is specifically for a dual licensed agent (OR/WA) in RMLS.
An agent can "switch license" from within RMLS. No need to log out and log back in. Their RMLS password MUST be the same for both state logins. When logged in to RMLS click on Help then on the left side you see "Switch License". Follow the prompts and done.
1. You can see what profile you’re logged in as at the upper right corner.
2. Select “Help” then you’ll click on “Switch License”.
3. Choose the license you want to switch to.
4. It’ll confirm your selection. Then click Continue.
5. Then it’ll update the new profile you’re using in the upper right corner.